Marketing & Client Support Associate (part-time)
Weingarten Art Group (WAG) is seeking an intellectually curious, collaborative and resourceful Marketing & Client Support Associate to join our team. This is a part-time position (guaranteed 15 hours/week).
At WAG, we are passionate about leading our clients to the art that will serve them and their spaces best – guiding through every step of the way from curating, comprehensive planning and acquisition, through installation and ongoing management.
The Marketing & Client Support Associate will be critical to our active outreach and branding efforts, liaise with clients and serve as the point person for office operations. We seek team members who are energizing, thoughtful, expressive, open and warm.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, and other social media platforms (business knowledge preferred)
- Experience with Mailchimp and WordPress platforms
- Ability to use Apple computers and operating systems
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personal transportation, ability to complete frequent short-distance trips
- Strong interest in the visual arts; previous gallery, museum, art history and/or performance arts experience preferred
- Ability to handle items up to 50 lbs. and to sit, stand, bend, lift, hold and carry items
- Schedule will accommodate guaranteed 15 hours’ work per week, with at least 2 half-days in-person in the office
- Marketing tasks, including:
- Assistance in composing quarterly WAG newsletters
- Posting content on WAG social media accounts
- Managing WAG Mailchimp account
- Updating and maximizing WAG website content
- Client Support tasks, including:
- Creating didactic art collection information and inventory documents.
- Assisting with client requests and presentation materials including Photoshopping, file management, artwork research and polished presentation completion
- Meeting coordination and related correspondence
- Office Management tasks, including:
- Supervising vendor requirements and paperwork
- Managing art library and internal art inventory
- Maintaining orderly and efficient office environment
This role is managed by WAG Principal, Lea Weingarten, and will work in close collaboration with the entire WAG Team. Our practice serves private, corporate and public art clients primarily regionally and nationally. Company roles occasionally overlap based upon expertise and established relationships. We seek to integrate expanded diversity, equity and inclusion goals into our project practice and company culture.
- Cash bonuses tied to the profitability of the Company
- Remote work Mondays and Fridays from any location
- Continuing education and career development budget
Please email cover letter, resume and three references as a single PDF labeled with your name to: email@example.com with “Marketing & Client Support Associate Position” in the email subject line. Candidates are encouraged to note in the cover letter and resumé any skills and interests that fall outside the job description outlined. WAG endeavors to tailor each job to unique candidates while ensuring that the position’s outlined requirements and responsibilities are met. Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience and in the range of $18 – $22/hr.